Financial Aid To-Do List:
- Sign up for FSA ID# - both parent and student
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Financial Aid) for the 2019-20s academic year
- If you are a New York State resident and did not apply for TAP directly through FAFSA, you can apply for TAP 72 hours after submitting FAFSA
- You can accept your financial aid package if it has been completed in the portal
If you are subject to the verification process, please provide us with the requested documentation as soon as possible
- If you are accepting your student loans, please complete the following requirements, in order for your loans to pay at studentloans.gov:
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
Enter the Portal
- Have you applied for your FSA ID#(s)?
- Did you complete your FAFSA and TAP? (TAP is for NYS residents only)
- Have you accepted your award on the portal?
- Have you sent in your verification information (if applicable)?
- Have you completed your loan requirements?